You like your friends but you LOVE biryani! That’s not an exaggeration because only a person who’s in love with biryani can know the depths to which that love can take you. It’s easily the most amazing dish in the entire world. Regardless of what you have tried or not tried in your life, eating biryani is the one thing you HAVE to do. Here are 11 signs you’re in a relationship with biryani:
1. When you travel, your number one priority isn’t sightseeing or learning the culture - it’s hunting down the best biryani place in the city and enjoying a few plates.
2.You know your biryani well, be it Lucknowi, Hyderabadi, Calcutta, Ambur, Mughlai, Kashmiri, Afghani et al.
3. Whichever restaurant you go to, be it a small-time eating joint or a seven-star dining palace, the only question you want answered is ‘Do you have biryani?’
4. Nothing ruins your week like tasting bad biryani.
5. When people order abominations like ‘veg biryani’ or ‘fish biryani’ you’re in total shock. Biryani equals mutton biryani first and chicken second. And that’s it.
6. Your Instagram is filled with numerous photos of delicious succulent biryani you have come across!
7. You bond faster with fellow human beings who have a similar appreciation of this heavenly dish.
8. While a normal biryani lover can list out about 3 best places for biryani, your list is more detailed, better researched and includes footnotes and analysis. You know great places for biryani that most people haven’t even heard of.
9. Every time you come across anything Biryani, you immediately share it on Facebook.
10. Whenever you write reviews on food sites like Zomato, your decision to make or break a restaurant depends on the quality of the biryani they serve.
11. You’ll probably order a tasty, mouth-watering, delectable plate of mutton biryani after reading this post. Because we just did!
You like your friends but you LOVE biryani! That’s not an exaggeration because only a person who’s in love with biryani can know the depths to which that love can take.... You like your friends but you LOVE birya....
Yaasssss at last Tollywood's very own buddy comedy, and worry not like any other buddy comedy it's about the buddies finding their inner self's in a chaos of situations.... Yaasssss at last Tollywood's very ow....
Now we all know that everything we do online is being monitored , not regular parental monitoring or friend's spying but a deeper what we do every other second on the internet.... Now we all know that everything we do on....
Are you bored of visiting the same old restaurants with dim lights and furniture? Then, this is an interesting list of some very Unique Theme Based Restaurants in Hyderab.... Are you bored of visiting the same old r....
November that month of the year when every other guy has an excuse, an extra reason to grow their beards. That month when every other day we only find articles on how to groom that.... November that month of the year when eve....
LOL OK Please is a comedy series which will potray the real life situations in a funny way. This episode captures the experiences with annoying alcoholics.. LOL OK Please is a comedy series which w....Lol Ok Please
Check out the latest comedy video on Types Of Girl Friends in a hilarious and funny way. Hope you like this video.. Also subscribe to "Thopudu Bandi" channel .... Check out the latest comedy video on Typ....Thopudu Bandi
Every Girl goes through that phase of her sister getting Married, We tried decoding one such sister's life's events. Hope you like it. Cast Lahari Goudu Vyjayanthi .... Every Girl goes through that phase of he....Dj Women
Watch Annoying Boyfriends Ft. Nikesha Patel. LOL OK Please is a comedy series which will potray the real life situations in a funny way. This episode captures .... Watch Annoying Boyfriends Ft. Nikesha Pa....Lol Ok Please
A Funny Video on How To Impress Girls by Naga Chaitanya & Abhishek Maharshi. Click Here To Watch More Videos : Music Director Problems .... A Funny Video on How To Impress Girls by....Lol Ok Please